Monday, October 10, 2011

Steve Jobs Dead

Shocking news just coming across the wire. Just months after relinquishing control of Apple to new CEO Tim Cook, the company is reporting that Steve Jobs has died.

Jobs had been battling pancreatic cancer and had stepped down earlier this year, effectively handing the reins to Cook.

At the time, Jobs said, ”I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.”

“I believe Apple’s brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it,” Jobs wrote. “I look forward to watching and contributing to its success in a new role.”

steve jobs

steve jobs apple 10 Things You Might Not Know About Steve Jobs   [FACTS]

10. 136th Richest Person in the World e1317893476208 10 Things You Might Not Know About Steve Jobs   [FACTS]

No comments:

Post a Comment